When schools and libraries closed, many of Greenville’s kids lost access to books. But, the folks at Wonderfully Read want to see kids reading, so they are working to increase access to books with a local book drive. The drive will serve all kids infant through high school that are in need of books to keep them reading.
How Can You Help the Wonderfully Read Book Drive?
- Visit Wonderfully Read on Facebook for up to date information on drop off sites and to share information about the drive.
- Collect new or gently used books for infants through highschool students and drop them off at donation sites.
- Collect literacy tools like flashcards, magnetic letters, paper and pencils and drop them off at donation sites.
- Donate large ziplock bags for book storage, sorting and delivery.
- Contact email@example.com if you know a family, child or organization that needs books and reading materials.
- Consider becoming a drop off location for books and material donations.
Donation Drop Off Sites
You can find a list of available book drive drop off sites at Wonderfully Read, but here are a few:
Greenville: Main Street Chiropractic – 714 N. Main Street
Greenville: Gift Counseling Center – 119 Manly Street
Greer: United Community Bank – 809 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Have you donated books to the Wonderfully Read Book Drive?