Anti-inflammatory. Anti-viral. Antioxidant-rich. What has all these benefits? Elderberries! Where can you get delicious, nature-made, local elderberry syrup? Mama K’s Homemade to the rescue! Keep reading to find out how you can win a 32 oz bottle of elderberry syrup from Mama K’s Homemade.
Thank you to Mama K’s Homemade for sponsoring Kidding Around Greenville by offering this giveaway.
The information on this piece is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
About Mama K’s Homemade
Krystal was tired of the taste and unnecessary ingredients found in store bought Elderberry syrups. So, she decided to start making her own. As a stay-at-home mom, Krystal was able to utilize her children as her taste-testers. Before long, she was taking her syrup to her friends. It was then that she realized all of the Upstate needed her natural, local syrup, and so, she established Mama K’s Homemade, the original elderberry syrup producer of Upstate, SC.
The recipe for Mama K’s Homemade syrup combines organic and wild-crafted black European Elderberries, organic Ceylon cinnamon, clove & ginger, organic lemon juice & local raw wildflower honey from right here in the Upstate. The syrup tastes a lot like apple butter and nothing like store-bought syrups. All of her products have been lab tested through Clemson Dept. of Food & Nutrition & approved for resale through SC DHEC.
Krystal believes we all deserve wellness, so her goal is to always provide a true, quality elderberry syrup at a fair price for all families.
How To Buy Mama K’s Homemade
Mama K’s Homemade sells three different size bottles of elderberry syrup:
8 oz bottle: $18
16 oz bottle: $32
32 oz bottle: $60
Mama K’s Homemade can be found at the following locations:
- Market on Main, downtown Spartanburg
- Skyland Farms, Greer
- Adams Mobile Market, TR
- Soap Suds & More, Easley/Pickens
- That’s Karma Consignment, Downtown Easley
- Anderson Meats, Easley/Powdersville
- Carolina Fresh Market & More, Pelzer
- Whitehall Produce, Anderson
- Clemson CAFE – online farmers market
You can also find Mama K’s at The Toasty Farmer, Forestry Fridays, Travelers Rest farmer’s market & other farmers market around the Upstate. Follow Mama K’s Homemade on Facebook to find out where they will be throughout the year.
Mama K’s also ships! Shop at Mama K’s Homemade.
Win $60 of Elderberry Syrup
One lucky Kidding Around reader is going to win a 32 oz bottle of Mama K’s Homemade elderberry syrup, a $60 value!
This giveaway runs from January 3 – 17, 2020. Good luck!
- You must be 18 or older and live in the USA to enter this giveaway.
- You must use a valid email address to enter this giveaway.
- One entry per person per day.
- We will contact the winner via the email address provided within three  days of the giveaway ending. The winner will have three  days (72 hours) to respond via email. If the winner does not respond within the three  days (72 hours), the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. Directions for claiming the prize will be given via email. A valid photo ID and/or mailing address may be required.
- For a complete list of Kidding Around Greenville SC’s giveaway policies and terms and conditions, see the Kidding Around Greenville SC policy page. By entering this giveaway, you agree to comply with Kidding Around Greenville SC’s terms and conditions.