CALENDAR SPONSORED BY[adrotate banner="361"]
Belle’s Tea Party
Be our guest at Belle’s Tea Party! Arrive dressed to impress to a royal tea party & celebration designed
Be our guest at Belle’s Tea Party! Arrive dressed to impress to a royal tea party & celebration designed for a princess! In addition to tea time and sweets, the magic continues as Belle joins her friends and their honored guest for an enchanted afternoon of dance, story telling, games and photos. Belle’s Tea Party will be an unforgettable fairy tale for you and your princess to cherish for years to come!
- CAN A PARENT ATTEND? Yes, ONE adult admission is included per family. Adult attendance is limited due to space.
- HOW DOES SEATING WORK? Seating for the tea and sweets portion of the event will take place in the loft. If possible, we ask that parents remain in the downstairs area during this portion of the event for space sake.
- WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR? Dress code is semi-formal and littles can dress up as their favorite princess or choose a pretty dress!
- CAN I TAKE PHOTOS? Absolutely! There will be plenty of opportunities to snap pictures of your princess with Belle!
- WILL TEA ACTUALLY BE SERVED? We will have tea available to sample for the occasion, but kids may have apple juice instead.
- WILL THE CAFE & GIFT SHOP BE OPEN? Absolutely! Our espresso bar and snacks along with the gift shop will be open and available for purchase.
There are a limited number of tickets for this event, so please be sure to purchase them as soon as possible to secure a spot to attend!
This event is brought to you by a partnership between Dreams Come True Events and Palmetto Proper, Play Cafe & Gifts.
(Sunday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
164 South Main Street, Suite B
$25 for one child and one adult