Greenville Partner Employment Opportunities
Looking for a new job? Local part-time, full-time and work from home opportunities are available! Whether you’re a stay-at-home parent or a working professional, our partners are looking for you. Bookmark this page and visit often; a new career may be a click away!
Quick Links to Find Your Opportunities!
- Piano Central Studios – Director of Marketing & Customer Experience
- Piano Central Studios – Music Teachers
PCS – Director of Marketing & Customer Experience
Work from home position, 5-10 hrs/week
Are you an organized, self-starter that:
- Has a background in marketing or sales
- Loves interacting with people – via social media, phone, text or email
- Thrives as part of close-knit team whose ultimate mission is to nourish hearts and minds
In this role, you have the opportunity to grow PCS by pursuing new opportunities through marketing and social media, increasing sales, improving lead conversions and implementing initiatives that elevate PCS’s brand recognition.
Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
PCS – Music Teachers
September 2022 Start Date
Have a degree, advanced training and/or experience in teaching music? Do you teach to provide joy and to nurture students with kindness, respect, and encouragement? This may be the job for you! PCS is currently hiring for:
- Kindermusik® teacher
- Piano teacher
- Strings teacher
- Trumpet teacher
- Guitar and ukulele teacher