Need to get some groceries? Local stores have changed their hours to meet the needs of their customers during the Coronavirus outbreak. Some stores have reduced hours to give more time to clean and disinfect, and some have created special hours to serve specific needs of the high risk population. Here’s a list of local grocery stores and the hours they are currently operating.
If grocery delivery would be helpful for you. don’t miss out list of Greenville Grocery Delivery Services.
Upstate, SC Grocery Store Special Hours
As you look at the list, pay attention to the special hour requirements. Some are specifically for seniors, others are for other high risk populations including those with underlying health conditions. Please note the following hours and special shopping hours are subject to change.
PUBLIX: Open 8 am – 8 pm
- Special Hours: From 7 am – 8 am on Tuesday & Wednesday the store and pharmacy will be open for seniors (65+).
Walmart: Hours vary but are no earlier than 7 am and no later than 8:30 pm.
- Special Hours: Seniors (60+) can shop one hour early on Tuesdays. This includes pharmacy and vision.
SAM’S: Hours are 9 am – 8 pm, Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm, Sundays.
- Special Hours: 7 am – 9 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays Sam’s will open early for seniors, those with disabilities and those with compromised immune systems.
COSTCO: Normal hours
- Special Hours: 8 am -9 am on Tuesdays & Thursdays for Seniors (60+) and those with special disabilities.
Target: Open normal hours, but no later than than 9 pm
- Special Hours: First open hour of Wednesdays are reserved for vulnerable guests.
INGLES: Hours are 7 am – 9 pm
- Special Hours: 7–8 am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays are reserved for senior shoppers and those with compromised immune systems.
LOWES: Hours are 7 am – 9 pm
- Special Hours: 7 am- 8 am Tuesdays and Wednesdays is reserved for seniors
BI-LO: Hours are 8 am – 8 pm
- Special Hours: 8 am -9 am on Monday-Friday is for seniors and high risk customers. 8 pm – 9 pm Monday and Tuesday is reserved for first responders and health care professionals only.
Whole Foods: 8 am – 8 pm daily
- Special Hours: Guests 60+ can shop starting at 7 am daily
Fresh Market: Hours are 8 am – 9 pm daily
- Special Hours: 8 am -9 am Monday- Friday is for seniors and high risk customers
Trader Joe’s: Hours are from 9 am – 7 pm
- Special Hours: Seniors will be let into the store first from 9 am – 10 am.
Did we miss a store with special hours? Please let us know!