SPONSORED 864.233.7755 Greenville & Spartanburg, SC
Sign your camper up for a play-filled learning experience at TCMU-Greenville, the 7th largest children’s museum in the country, or TCMU-Spartanburg, a museum dedicated to school readiness and early childhood development. At both locations, young learners will enjoy exciting days infused with STEAM-based learning and museum exploration based on a different weekly theme.
Campers can choose from the following options (and more!):
• Blast off and explore the universe in our “Astronaut Academy.”
• “Get into Gaming” by learning coding basics.
• Dissect crime scenes and gather evidence as “Discerning Detectives.”
• Unearth creatures of long ago with a “Party in the Prehistoric.”
• Board a “Continental Cruise” to explore cultures from around the world.
With unique educational exhibits reflecting the areas of arts, science, health, transportation, and more, campers have access to our resources and knowledge. At TCMU-Greenville, summer camp is offered to children in PreK-5th grade. Caregivers must book by the week and can choose from half-day (AM or PM) or full-day camp. TCMU-Spartanburg summer camp runs from 9am-noon and is for children in 3K, 4K and 5K. Sessions can be booked by the day.
Registration is now open.