864.436.6307 147 Country Manor Road, Piedmont, SC
This attraction makes haunted houses family-friendly events in addition to the haunted house, including a picnic area, bonfires, music, photos with characters, access to food, mini golf, ax throwing, and more.
Don’t let the family-friendly fun fool you, Madworld claims to be the scariest haunted house in the state.
Open Friday and Saturday from September 8, 2023 – November 4, 2023.
Open Friday – Sunday beginning October 1st, 2023
Open on Halloween
See the calendar for date and time details.
Admission: Madworld offers a variety of admission options and packages. See their ticketing website for a complete list of options.
General Admission tickets start at $40
Family Friendly haunted house experience
Scary Haunted House Experience
Big Kids and Tweens at Mad World
We love that Mad World also offers a “No-Scare” Medallion for both grown-ups and kids. The Medallion “allows your children to take back control of the night by not only signaling to the monsters to stay away from him/her but also giving the child special powers to control the monster!”
*Please see the very comprehensive FAQ’s on their website as well
- Loud Noises: Yes, proceed with caution
- Visibility: Yes, There will be moments of low visibility, as they do use fog machines
- Open or enclosed (tight spaces): Yes, proceed with caution
- Blood and Gore: Yes, proceed with caution
- Surprising special effects? Strobe lights (being mindful of kids with disabilities)? Yes, proceed with caution
- Quality of scare actors: High-level, well-trained