The USC Upstate Women’s Basketball Team looks forward to hosting boys and girls on their campus this summer for day camp. The camp’s mission is to provide a fun, safe environment in which campers can learn fundamental skills and fall in love with the game of basketball. Current USC Upstate Women’s Basketball staff and players will be camp counselors. There will be daily challenges, games, and prizes. Lunch is provided.
Day Camp 1: Monday – Thursday, June 11 – 14, 2018
Day Camp 2: Monday – Thursday, June 18 – 21, 2018
- Boys and girls, 6 to 12 years old
- Campers must be 6 years old by the start of camp and cannot be older than 12 years old on the last day of camp.
- Campers will be divided by age and skill level.
- See the camp website for more information regarding camps for middle and high school ages.
- 8:30 am to 3:00 pm, daily
- Daily check-in starts at 8:00 am.
- A late pick up option is available from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm for an additional charge.
- The camp will be held at the GB Hodge Center on USC Upstate’s campus.
- $200 per camper, Includes camp t-shirt and lunch
- $25 total for late pickup option (3:00 pm to 4:30 pm each day of camp)
- $20 Early registration discount: Sign up by May 15th for Day Camp 1 and sign up by May 22nd for Day Camp 2
- Please visit www.upstatebasketballcamps.com to register.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Please include any necessary medical information, including food allergies, during registration.
Contact the camp director, Jennifer Rasnake, at uscups[email protected] or 336.202.7969 for any questions.