You may have noticed lots of changes happening at the Haywood Mall in Greenville. Stores closing, stores moving, and new retailers joining the ranks.
This summer, a new socially conscious retailer Lush Cosmetics will be expanding into Greenville by opening its second location in South Carolina at Haywood Mall.
The Greenville location will be opening for contactless pick-up only at this time, customers have two options to shop
- By placing an order online and picking up in-store
- Customers can drop by the store where one of the staff will help them shop from outside the store while observing social distancing regulations
Lush will have safety protocols in place that include:
- Reduced capacity
- 6ft social distance guide markers
- Access to clean sinks and soap for requested handwashing upon entry (no purchase required)
- Contactless payment only
- Sanitized cash desk and debit terminal after each customer
- Regular sanitization of surfaces throughout the shop
- Compulsory hand washing before staff assist different customers
- New product available if customers are not comfortable purchasing package-free or display product on shelves
- Masks for Lush team members and a request that customers wear them, too
- At this stage, demos will also be paused to maintain hygiene levels
If you’ve ever enjoyed a bath bomb, you can thank Lush Cosmetics. The retailer prides itself in providing consumers with eco-friendly products that “have the least possible impact on the environment while still producing beautiful and effective products”. This mission is reflected in a good deal of their items being displayed unpackaged in their shops.
The products Lush sells are never tested on animals, all of their products are vegetarian, 85% are vegan and they make an effort to keep items as preservative-free as possible.
Customers will be able to purchase skincare, haircare, bath products, and of course those famous bath bombs. The 1,350 square shop will be an exciting addition to Haywood Mall for both those who are already familiar with the Insta-worthy cosmetic company and those who have yet to be hooked! Elisa Torres, Lush’s director of retail says, “ We are so excited to throw open the doors to a brand new store in Greenville. Thoughtfully designed with the customer experience in mind, this new shop will provide more opportunity to demonstrate our brand ethics, to get to know our Greenville customers in person, and to present our new and ever-growing product range.”
If you can’t wait to see what they offer you can visit Lush Cosmetics online, or check out the hashtag #BathArt on social media to see what fans of the company are saying.
My family loves the Sleepy body lotion that Lush offers. This magic lotion is the perfect weapon against the nights when the sandman doesn’t show up! With the top ingredients being oatmeal, almond oil, and lavender, it’s a product I don’t worry about using on my children. I think this is going to be a great addition to the retail options in the Upstate!
The store hours are
Monday – Saturday from 11 am -7 pm and Sunday from 12 pm – 6 pm
700 Haywood Road, Greenville
What is your favorite Lush product?