Thank you to Santa Mails A Letter for sponsoring this article and giveaway. See below on how to enter! Or, guarantee your child’s personalized letter and hand-picked treasure on the Santa Mails A Letter website. Use promo code SNOWFLAKE for a 20% discount (excludes shipping).
Santa Is Mailing Letters This Year
Did you know Santa is mailing letters this year? Writing for Kidding Around has allowed my family to enjoy experiences we wouldn’t have gotten to otherwise. Helping families enjoy the Upstate must have gotten my name on the radar of someone pretty important recently!
I was contacted by one of Santa’s elves to ask if Santa could get my help with a project they were working on at the North Pole.
Of course, I couldn’t answer ”Yes!” fast enough, despite having no idea what I was agreeing to. The elf disappeared just as quickly as he had appeared and I was left wondering what I had just signed on for…
As I’m sure you can imagine, I told no one. I wouldn’t be able to help Santa if I was locked up in a looney bin. Several weeks passed and I eventually forgot about my pint-size visitor.
On our second day visiting my parents out of state, my dad walked in with an envelope addressed to my youngest child. This was of concern because only a select few people knew we had left home. We cautiously ripped open the envelope a tiny bit to reveal a red envelope and that’s when my daughter yelled – ”It’s from Santa!”
She was correct! This was what the elf had asked me about, but we still didn’t know what was inside, so she continued opening the envelope. It revealed a letter from Santa, an autographed photo and some treasures!
What Our Package from Santa Mails a Letter! Included:
In the letter, Santa noted that it was my daughter’s birthday, that she had been learning her ABCs, and that she’s been helping me with the laundry! We wondered how he knew all that!
Included with the letter from Santa:
- A “Santa Stop Here” sign to color and place in her window
- A special “Santa Key” ornament, to help him gain access on Christmas night.
- A fabric letter for Santa envelope ornament, to hold a special note for the big guy in red
- A sheet of puffy Christmas stickers
- A “Nice List” certificate, complete with her name!
- An autographed photo from Santa
Contact the Elves to Order Your Santa Letter
I’m guessing that Santa wanted me to use my platform to tell parents about signing their kids up with this awesome program! This package made my daughter’s birthday extra special and it doesn’t have to be a birthday! The elves can even arrange for Santa to write a letter addressing concerns about COVID-19 and all of the disruption caused this year.
About Santa Mails A Letter
You can get exactly what we received by ordering the ”Joy To The World” package with the elves. They offer two other options that include less (‘Tis the Season) or more (Bells Are Ringing) from Santa, based on your preference. With each package, you can select from 8 letter types and examples are given that range from standard to Christian to birthday to baby’s 1st Christmas to older to Canadian and more.
Something that interested me as a Mom in the Bells are Ringing package is that it adds the gift of Santa’s Sleigh Bell with a Red Velvet Pouch, which reminded me so much of the joy my daughter feels when we read our favorite story each Christmas: The Polar Express.
I’m so grateful that the North Pole is offering the Santa Mails A Letter program to kids this year because we could all use a bit more magic in our lives right now. My daughter spent the rest of the day writing a lengthy thank you letter to Santa, and she left it hanging from the bedroom door in the little included envelope ornament. I’m going to make this an annual tradition now, because it was adorable.
And, Santa Mails A Letter recently won the Mom’s Choice Award for Best in Family-Friendly Products, which evaluates products on production quality, design, educational value, entertainment value, originality, appeal and cost.
If you want to sign your child up, you’ll need to hurry. The elves can only take orders up until December 8th, because they’ll need to shift to toy manufacturing after that.
Packages start at just $17.95. Use promo code SNOWFLAKE to get 20% off your order (excludes shipping). Shop the Christmas Market here.
Follow Santa Mails A Letter:
Two prize giveaways: Joy to the World Gift Set
- 2 lucky Kidding Around readers will receive a Joy to the World Gift Set valued at $27.95. This package includes a personalized letter from Santa, a personalized Nice List certificate, signed photo of Santa, Santa Stop Here Coloring page, Special Delivery” felt ornament and Santa’s magical key, with gift tag and special instructions, Santa Claus stickers – all packaged in a ‘North Pole’ exclusive envelope. Winners will receive this gift with no shipping fees.
This giveaway runs until November 30, 2020. Good luck!
- You must be 18 or older and live in the USA to enter this giveaway.
- You must use a valid email address to enter this giveaway.
- One entry per person per day.
- We will contact the winner via the email address provided within three  days of the giveaway ending. The winner will have three  days (72 hours) to respond via email. If the winner does not respond within the three  days (72 hours), the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. Directions for claiming the prize will be given via email. A valid photo ID and/or mailing address may be required.
- For a complete list of Kidding Around Greenville SC’s giveaway policies and terms and conditions, see the Kidding Around Greenville SC policy page. By entering this giveaway, you agree to comply with Kidding Around Greenville SC’s terms and conditions.
- If the giveaway widget does not appear, you can enter via this link.
What would it mean to your child to receive a letter directly from Santa?
Looking to see Santa in Greenville this year? Here’s our 2020 list of Places to See Santa in Greenville.
This is a great idea! My girls had so much fun seeing Santa last year that I hope we can safely do the same this year. But even if not a letter from Santa would be a sweet surprise for them.
Hi Krista, thank you for the feedback! Our kids are only young for so long, so it’s a gift to be able to make it special for them. You’ve got this! Stay safe and happy holidays.
Yaaaay! So cool!
Hi Morgan, thanks for the great feedback. We think it’s pretty cool too. Let us know if you have any questions at all.
My girls would love this 💗💗
Hi Melissa, thanks so much for the good feedback. There’s a coloring page (which girls really like), stickers and much more. We think it’s kind of fun! 🙂
My son would truly believe that Santa thought he was special enough to send a letter to. It would make his Christmas extra special!
Hi Amber, we have a soft spot for little boys! We have two and adore them, just as you do for your son. Thanks for the great feedback. Let me know if you have any questions.
My mom used to do this and she passed away this year 🙁
Hi Steph, aren’t our moms the best? I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. I imagine that it may be a sad time for you this year. Loss is hard and it’s ok to feel that or whatever you feel. We wish you the very best of the holiday season. Thinking of you. 🙂
It would mean the world to her because she’s 2 and now she can understand holidays better! I think this would definitely set the tone for Christmas!
I love the idea of Santa mailing a letter! So precious! My kids would absolutely love it!
Love to see the wonder on my kids’ faces during the Christmas season, and I know they’d adore a letter from Santa!
My kids would be so thrilled and warm hearted to get a letter from Santa and so would I.
Make sure you follow the link to enter before 11/30! Good luck
A letter directly from Santa would mean the world to my daughter.