First Presbyterian Academy (FPA) at Shannon Forest, K3 – 12th Grade, and First Presbyterian Academy Downtown, K2 – K6, both offer a unique, premiere college preparatory school experience, rooted in a Christian worldview. All classes are characterized by small classes.
- Students are taught by experienced, degreed teachers, utilizing the very best research-based instructional resources.
- Related Arts classes include Music, Physical Education, Art, and Chapel.
K5 – 5TH GRADE:
- FPA’s Elementary School prepares students for the rigors of Middle School while celebrating the differences of all God’s children.
- An average week includes challenging, hands-on classroom time, instruction in STEM, Art, Physical Education, Music, Chapel, and daily Bible lessons.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL:
- The Middle School program provides an important bridge from Elementary to High School.
- Students learn to think in the highest of categories but do so with the truth of a Christian worldview.
- A full-time College Counselor works closely with students and their families as they prepare for college.
- 100% of students are accepted to college and are ready to impact the world for Jesus Christ.
Shannon Forest (Main Campus K3-12th Grade) 829 Garlington Road, Greenville | 864.678.5107
Downtown (Preschool K2-K6) 200 West Washington Street, Greenville | 864.565.0990