Reaching Our Youth-Upstate, Inc. is an organization that was created by the Husband & Wife team, for the purpose of empowering and educating the underprivileged and at-risk youth, in our community. We offer both after school and summer programs, to help alleviate some of the academic pressures that the student and parent may face daily.
Approved for CARES Act Funding
Program Hours: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Ages: 4K-middle school
Academic Assistance Offered: We are gearing up for the “new” and upcoming 2020-2021 school year!! We
understand that this will be a different view on school this year and it will have a drastic affect on how families will be able to accommodate for their child’s academic success. Our center will offer the luxury of still providing services for both in school
students (Afterschool Care) and students who choose to work from home (Virtual Learning). Our obligation is to make sure that each child has an equal opportunity to obtain their schoolwork and earn the best grade possible, with adequate resources
Our current teachers and tutors are qualified and equipped to handle the Elearning.
We were able to have 80 percent of our students maintain either AB Honor Roll or All A’s, during the initial COVID19 pandemic, when Elearning was implemented.
Health and Safety Covid-19 Policies:
1) All parents will drop-off and pick-up at the door.
2) All children will have their temperature checked when entering the center and before they enter the bus (After-school pickup).
3) We will continue to sanitize and clean all areas used daily.
4) All children will continue to wash their hands (with soap and water) before meals and after outside play.
5) We will maintain the social-distancing rule, while working in the classrooms.
Tuition: After School Cost & Hours: $60 (weekly tuition) / Monday-Friday 2:30 pm-6:30 pm
Virtual Learning Cost & Hours: $100 (weekly tuition) / Monday-Friday 7:30 am- 6:30 pm (After School will be included, in the weekly tuition rate)
Hiring: Yes, part-time hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (3 pm-6 pm)