We spoke with owner, Beth Bradley, to get the scoop on how they’re bringing magic fun to dance class! One lucky reader will win ONE FREE MONTH of dance class! For details on how to enter, keep reading. Thanks to Dance Without Limits for sponsoring this giveaway.
Twinkle Toes Preschool Dance
The preschool dance program at Dance Without Limits is the Twinkle Toes Program. There are classes for ages 3-4 and 4-5. Twinkle classes are sprinkled with all the fun things little ones love. Each child has her own Twinkle Bear to use throughout class. Plus, each class ends with free-dance time complete with bubbles.
Younger children can dance, too! Twinkle Babies is the class for children ages 2-3 and Twinkle Baby and Me is for kids 18 months and up, plus an adult caregiver. Check out these sweet Twinkle Babies loving their dance experience!
Dance Without Limits understands your schedule doesn’t always allow for waiting in the lobby. Because they know you still want to see your dancing child, they utilize Spot TV to allow parents to securely log-in and view class live from their phone or computer.
As a Mom of an older dancer at Dance Without Limits, I am loving Spot TV. My daughter isn’t distracted in class when she sees me standing by the window and I get to see and hear the whole class from my car or favorite coffee shop. I can catch up on work in what may be the only 45 minutes of quiet I have all week, while enjoying her class at the same time.
Dance Without Limits really goes above and beyond to find creative ways to serve our families and kids!
Why Dance Without Limits?
The culture at Dance Without Limits is unique. Dance Without Limits operates with several key values including:
- Dance is for everyone
- Every child has worth
- Hard work is worth it
- Winning isn’t everything
- Family first
- Let kids be kids
That means at Dance Without Limits you’ll find teachers who care about your child and are totally invested in their growth and well-being from the minute they step into the studio. You’ll find age appropriate music, costumes and choreography. And, you’ll find a completely welcoming and loving environment. For more on this fabulous studio, check out our mom review of Dance Without Limits.
There are class options at Dance Without Limits for kids 18 months all the way up to 18 years, including students with different abilities. Older kids can take classes in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip hop and more. Check out all the class options at Dance Without Limits.
Win one free month of dance at Dance Without Limits
One lucky Kidding Around Greenville reader will win a free month of dance tuition at Dance Without Limits.
This giveaway runs from Aug 28th – Sept 11th , 2023. Good luck!
- You must be 18 or older and live in the USA to enter this giveaway.
- You must use a valid email address to enter this giveaway.
- One entry per person per day.
- We will contact the winner via the email address provided within three  days of the giveaway ending. The winner will have three  days (72 hours) to respond via email. If the winner does not respond within the three  days (72 hours), the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. Directions for claiming the prize will be given via email. A valid photo ID and/or mailing address may be required.
- For a complete list of Kidding Around Greenville SC’s giveaway policies and terms and conditions, see the Kidding Around Greenville SC policy page. By entering this giveaway, you agree to comply with Kidding Around Greenville SC’s terms and conditions.
- If you have any issues with the giveaway not appearing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add your entry manually.