Have you enjoyed a milkshake in Greenville, SC lately? These creamy, delicious treats are always in fashion, and finding them is not usually difficult, but we wanted to find out who served up the Best Milkshakes in Greenville, SC.
Yummy hand-scooped ice cream mixed with milk and possible fruit or other treats will never sound like a bad decision! So round up the kids, hop in the car and head out to enjoy one of these decadent dairy treats – and tell the Kidding Around sent you!
Kidding Around Readers Top 5 Picks For Milkshakes In Greenville, SC
- The Ice Cream Station in Simpsonville is a favorite with readers. This outdoor shop next to the train tracks downtown has milkshakes, and a fan favorite is their Dole Whip.
Ice Cream Station in Simpsonville. Tasty and affordable!Amy C
2. Grill Marks is a favorite with readers for not just milkshakes but their juicy burgers too!
Grill Marks is delicious. And their shakes to match are so tastyLacey
3. Pink Mama’s Ice Cream is another fan favorite. Their Travelers Rest location is located next to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and is a great break from walking the trail.
Pink Mama’s Ice Cream! Yummy ice cream and awesome customer service! She ROCKS!Dawn P
4. Good Karma Ice Cream This is the second year in a row our readers have overwhelmingly mentioned Good Karma! They serve 32 flavors of Hershey’s ice cream – and readers love it!
I get the Instant Karma where they use cold brew coffee instead of milk and then use a coffee based iced cream. They have a couple to chose from. Amazing! And a great excuse as to why I can not share with my kids, haha!McKenzie
Good Karma is our go-to to get a sweet tooth fix! Lots of Ice cream flavors. They are very creative with their milkshakes and ice cream desserts. Never had something we didn’t likeNikki Wheeler
5. Cook Out got an overwhelming vote from our readers this year!
There are many locations and ton of options and they are thick and delicious!Theresa
Milkshake Honorable Mentions in Greenville, SC
Readers also recommended the following places as their favorites and shared why with us.
The ice cream is delicious and the decor is wild. My 2 year old plays with the wall of fidget spinners for minutes (that’s a long time for him lol) and there’s coloring activities for the kids and lot of fun stuff to look atCarrie R
Dillard’s Farm in Greer for ice cream made in North Carolina and fresh local peaches (available in the summer).
<div class="listing-testimonial"><p>Dillard’s I’ve cream in Taylor’s/Greer the ice cream is delicious and the staff are very friendly too</p><cite>Nora J</cite></div>
Hunter Farms for fresh Strawberry shakes when they are open (which they are now)Lisa F
The Pickwick has the best chocolate malts in town!Kristy R