Are you ready for the first Restaurant Week of 2023 in the Upstate? There will never be a better time to support your Greenville restaurants than right now! The whole state of South Carolina will holds its annual Restaurant Week in January (Greenville also holds a mini-Restaurant Week in August). The South Carolina Restaurant Week provides diners with the perfect opportunity to support locals and try something new.
The 2023 restaurant week lineup includes over two dozen restaurants in Greenville for you to try on January 12-23, 2023
That’s a lot to choose from, so we will pick a few Upstate favorites and explain how to best take advantage of this special week for lovers of local restaurants.
Making The Most Of South Carolina’s Restaurant Week
Restaurant week is an excellent opportunity to check out a new local spot or an established one you’ve been meaning to try. To help you make the most of Restaurant Week in Greenville, Spartanburg, and all across South Carolina, we have a few tips to help diners:
- Depending on where you want to dine during restaurant week, you may need to plan ahead. Several of the restaurants accept reservations, and we suggest you take advantage of that, especially during a special event like this. A table at places like Table 301’s CAMP are already in high demand and the lure of a specially priced menu will just make it harder to get seated, so calling and reserving a table now will help.
- Take advantage of locations that offer a lunch special. Oftentimes these are the same menu items that are part of the dinner restaurant week offer, just at a lower price.
- Consider the take-out option. A new option to the first Restaurant Week is the inclusion of a take-out option. This can make it easier for parents to try something from a new spot, without having to get a babysitter, or worry about the kid’s menu at a location.
- Check out the Kidding Around reviews for places participating in Restaurant Week! Just click on the “Learn More” link next to the locations listed below.
- Most Restaurant Week Menus are prix-fixe, which means multiple courses at a set price. Diners will have the choice of 2-3 different options from each course. We suggest everyone orders different things from the prix-fixe menu if possible and share it, so that you get to sample a bunch of things.
The January 12-23, 2023 Greenville Restaurant Week Line Up
There are just too many local restaurants to choose from! Which is a good thing! This year has been tough on the service industry, so we encourage you to try at least one of the participating restaurant menus!
You can view the other participating menus by clicking on the restaurant names below.
If the restaurant is not linked, they did not have their Restaurant Week details as of publication. Check the South Carolina Restaurant Week Website for the complete list of updated participants.
- Abanico Tapas Bar
- CAMP Learn more about CAMP
- CityRange Steakhouse Grill – Greenville
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
- LTO Burger Bar
- Maestro Bistro & Dinner Club
- Peace of Pie on Hartwell
- Persis Biryani Indian Grill
- Restaurant 17 Learn more about Restaurant 17
- Rick Erwin’s – Eastside
- Rick Erwin’s – West End Grille
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Greenville at I-385
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Greenville Downtown
- Schwaben House
- Southern Culture Kitchen and Bar
- The Habitap
- The Lazy Goat
- The Pound Cake Man & Clayton’s Deli
- Topsoil Kitchen and Market Learn more about Topsoil Kitchen and Market
- UP on the Roof
[…] January we have Restaurant Week, which brings special menus and deals from many of Spartanburg’s favorite […]
[…] For even more options during Restaurant Week, Check out our Choices for Dining During Restaurant Week in Greenville. […]