Wondering what to get Mom for Mother’s Day? We asked our readers to tell us what gifts from local businesses in Greenville they would love. Here’s what they told us, along with a few special picks from KAG’s Kristina Hernandez!
Receiving gifts isn’t a huge deal for me but it’s certainly nice to receive something special on Mother’s Day. Let’s admit it, being a mother is darn hard. It’s rewarding with sticky hands wrapped around your legs and toothy smiles and kisses, but a sweet gift is always a nice gesture.
We’ve asked Greenville moms what they want locally and they delivered with creative and unique ideas! We really love shopping local and Mother’s Day is another opportunity to promote all our amazing local businesses. Win-win.
Looking for where to grab Mother’s Day brunch or dinner to go? We’ve got that list here.
What Local Businesses Are Offering for Mothers Day
Hollowed Earth Pottery is offering a handmade vase with local flowers from Willow Florals for $45.
Artist Ashley Brickner is offering personalized sketches for mothers.
Woodhouse Day Spa is offering several Mother’s Day packages.
613 Boutique has all kinds of unique and affordable pieces of clothing and jewelry for mom.
Plate 108 has a Mother’s Day Brunch Chef’s Table with Sparkling Wines and Mimosas on Mother’s Day at their location in Greer for $75.
Christy Hollywood Photography is offering special Mother’s Day Minis at Scarlet Tassel on S. Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville for $150 for 15 minutes, which includes three hi-res images. Sessions are on Saturday, April 30 from 1-5 pm and Sunday, May 1 from 1-4 pm.
More Local Gifts
Here is what our readers want for Mother’s Day
- Flowers from Urban Petals or Willow Florals
- A unique ceramic piece from Hollowed Earth Pottery
- A “better than a bagel” from Strossner’s
- Personalized jewelry from Briggs and Brighton
- A day at City Scape Winery
- Baked goods from a local baker like Carolina Bourbon Belles, White Elm Bakehouse, or the Frosting Fairy
- Flowers to plant outside (list of local nurseries here)
- Goats milk fudge from Split Creek Farm
- Chocolate milk from Southern Oaks, which you can get at Skyland Farms
- A massage and facial from Pure Wellness Spa in Greer or a spa day at Kara Spa in Greenville
- A beautiful leather wristlet from Arynco
- Popcorn from Poppy’s Popcorn in Asheville
- A cross-stitched family portrait from A Few of my Favourite Things artist Emilie Zimmerman
- A little something tasty from Palmetto Moonshine
- Earrings from Once Again Sam
- Art from Artisphere in Greenville, happening May 6-8, 2021
Let us know what local gift you would love for Mother’s Day!