Do you have a preschooler? It is a full-time job to keep them entertained and making sure they are getting the best education. This guide offers a list of things to do with a preschooler in Greenville, SC and the Upstate, plus classes, preschools, and resources for your family. Your preschooler will love these activities and you will love making memories.
Summer Camps for Preschoolers
A great preschool summer camp experience is on this list.
The Greenville area offers a lot of summer camp options and it can be difficult to sort through them to find camps that are open to preschoolers. So, we made this list of Preschool Summer Camps because there are some really fun options for the 4 and under crowd when it comes to summer camps! Don’t miss them.
Things to With Preschoolers Indoors Near Greenville
Start with our big guide of 25+ Indoor Things to do with Your Preschooler in Greenville, SC. Whether you are trying to stay dry or keep cool in the a/c, this list offers you choices of things to do with preschoolers indoors.
- Indoor Activities in Spartanburg, SC: We haven’t forgotten about our neighbors! We have a list for indoor activities for preschoolers in Spartanburg.
- Tot Times: Tot times are a designated time reserved for younger children. Places such as museums, bounce house, gyms, and more offer tot times.
- Story Times in the Upstate: Storytimes are an important part of cultivating a love of reading. These events are usually free and make reading fun!
- Children’s Museum of the Upstate: Greenville is home to the Children’s Museum of the Upstate. It is one of the largest museums and one of the first to be Smithsonian affiliated. The exhibits are hands-on, and they offer special educational programs.
- 10 Places in Greenville Where Preschoolers Can Make Art : Preschoolers are creative and love to express themselves. Nurture your preschoolers artistic skills at these places that hold space for preschoolers to create art.
Classes and Activities for Preschoolers
From art to rock climbing there are opportunities for your preschooler to take a class in Greenville. Some are year-round and some are seasonal, but they all offer enriching experiences.
Class and Activity Guide
Things to Do Outdoors With Preschoolers
- Greenville Zoo: Are you visiting the Greenville Zoo? Read this article to ensure you make the most out of your visit.
- Zoo Tots: Zoo Tots for preschoolers is an educational and fun. It is geared towards preschoolers and offers sensory play while also meeting a zoo animal!
- Hiking with Preschoolers: There are a lot of excellent hiking trails near Greenville, SC, but if you’re hiking with young kids, the trails on this list would be a great place to start.
- Trains: Does your preschooler love trains? Greenville, SC has spots to watch trains, trains to ride, and train-themed spots to play.
- Playgrounds for Preschoolers near Greenville: These playgrounds near Greenville are particularly awesome for preschool kids with features perfect for younger kids.
- Playgrounds: Not all playgrounds are built the same. We have listed 6 of the best park playgrounds in Greenville, SC.
- Downtown Greenville’s Runway Park: A unique park with airplanes and runways, check out this Greenville mom’s review of Runway Park.
Find the Perfect Preschool or Kindergarten
Ultimate Guide to Preschools: Are you looking for a preschool in Greenville or anywhere in the Upstate? Sort Upstate preschools by programs, location and hours.
Private Schools: Is it time for kindergarten? If you’re looking for the best private school K5 or kindergarten option, this list will help you sift through all the options with location filters.